- IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR EXERCISES–BEAR GRIP’s Long Resistance band provides a multi-function role in every training workout or exercise, the actual style of exercise is completely different than if you were using something like a dumbbell. Instead of simply lifting a weight, your muscles are under constant tension.
- GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO MACHINES-The bands will help work the full muscle from extension to contraction which will give you the best results. There is a lot more movement involved when using resistance bands compared to more traditional style exercises. However, this is great for working your joints and allowing for more natural movements like stabilizing muscles and building core strength, all at the same time.
- DESIGNED FOR COMPOUND EXERCISES–Resistance band exercises are naturally more geared towards compound movements, so you can use them to get a full-body workout. Each Band offers different amount of resistance, ranging from 30 to100 lbs of resistance. This elastic workout band is designed to supplement weight training, Crossfit training, calisthenics, powerlifting, chin-ups, pull-ups, muscle building, yoga, physical therapy, pilates, stretching, upper and lower body exercises.
- 🤸-PROMOTE BETTER FORM–Having to maintain tension on the bands throughout the workout means each rep needs to be high quality and your muscles need to be working hard which helps in shaping the butt and the waist. Resistance bands are great training tools for anyone looking to build all-over body strength. Resistance band exercises are naturally more geared towards compound movements, so you can use them to get a full-body workout.
- 🌸-LIGHTWEIGHT, COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE-Long resistance bands are made out of superior soft and skin-friendly polyester cotton stretch fabric, which results in no roll-up and breakage while exercising. Having a set of resistance bands can help if you can’t get to the gym, or if you want to train at home without taking up loads of space. You can even take them during travels with you so there’s no excuse not to keep your exercises and workout routines while you’re away.